Friday, March 12, 2010

Technology

Technology is the usage and knowledge of tools, techniques, and crafts, or is systems or methods of organization, or is a material product of these things. I personally feel that i wouldn't be able to live without computer,handphone and television. To me, they have already been inserted to my daily live needs. To me, they are like food. When one does not have food, it will die. And i feel that i would die without technology. Handphone and computer helps me get into contact with friends, family or even anyyone around the Earth. And when someone is in another country, when i have to contact them, do i need to take a aeroplane and fly there and just to get into contact with them? Then i must be mad. So, with computer and handphones, i could chat with them online and call them through handphones. Without television, humans would not be able to catch up the latest new, and would not be able to see movies, drama and that would be boring. They would instead have to look at carvings and pictures only. There would not be any on live programme and it would bored meto death. Live is nothing to me when there isn't technologies. I would rather die when there isn't technology in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment