Thursday, February 4, 2010

Self-Introduction



Hi! It's me again.I am Rachel Goh. I have been living in earth since the day 14 December 1997. I love making new friends and i am quite violent sometimes. I come from Griffiths Primary School and currently studying in Henderson Secondary School. Till now, i am quite happy studying in Henderson. I am glad that i have been posted to this Secondary School as people here are very kind, friendly and nice. I love my Primary School too. All the teachers there are friendly, nice and caring. They treats me very good and I love them. One of my favourite teacher is Miss Fiona Ho. She is very patient with me and she is very kind. When i had trouble, she helped me. She is a very good teacher that I will never ever forget. The following pictures are the pictures that represents me:

No comments:

Post a Comment